Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Sense- features and experiences

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Well where should I start

I wanted to get a new smartwatch for my mother

I was between an Apple Watch and the Fitbit Sense. I own a Apple Watch but saw the so many features of the Sense that I said ok lets go with fitbit

Unfortunately too ma6y problems too many issues and some things that are in small letter print

ECG isn't working for my country ....yet

Results are all over the place if accurate that is

Oxygen measurements only during sleep (?!?!?!?!?)

Skin temperatures only during sleep )????!?!??!!)

To see more health metrics you need to be a premium member...I know that  Fitbit offers a six months free trial but that doesn't make this any better

side button is annoying sometimes unresponsive

The whole software needs a revamp since its lagging even on first day of setting it up

Tried contacting Fitbit one live chat...couldnt return it to a local reseller because we opened the box, they said they cant do anything about it

Disappointment at its highest 

that is the last time I am trying  a Fitbit device...

For me it seems I just lost a good portion of my money o this device

Moderator edit:  updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

Yes mine works in the USA but as I watch the forums it seems Fitbit has quit responding to its customers. (such as the request for fall detection)  I know this is going to sound petty but I am also less than happy as they have discounted the device so much.  I paid full price and now I feel cheated.  I do see Samsung in my future as I will be able to do things as checking my blood pressure and fall detection.  Very disappointed as I used to be a big fan and have owned several of the devices.  Fitbit (Google) you have lost your edge!

Best Answer

well as I said, I am an apple guy

the Fitbit Sense was selected for my mother, which seems it was the worst option that I made..

charging premium just to see health metrics each month, apps not working on country asis and lagging OS is something they need to see and respond...

I guess I am knocking  to a door that will never open

So  disappointed and I see I am not the only one

Best Answer

So gutted that I cant return it to my seller

Wont fall for this again

will stay away from Fitbit and all devices in the future

will make sure to have a detailed review on other sites too

Best Answer

Go get em. 🤣

Sense Activation 11/3/20\IPhone 12 Pro Max\SimpleClockPro Watch Face\Spigen Rugged Armor Pro Case/Band
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone!

Thank you for your feedback. I'll be more than glad to forward them to the right department. 

@watcher41 Regarding the availability of the ECG feature, our team is working hard to release this one to more countries. Fitbit takes our commitment seriously to ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations related to our features

Regarding the buttons, what troubleshooting steps have you performed so that I don't ask you to do them again?

About the return of your device. Fitbit offers the 45 days return warranty, to those products that are purchased on the Fitbit Online Shop. 

For other retailers, they have different guidelines. 

More about this, can be read here: RETURN POLICY

Fitbit Premium is an optional feature, for those who are interested on a deeper analysis of their data. 

@SunsetRunner . Regarding the updates on the feature requests made. We update the requests should the status of the idea changes.  To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Have a nice day

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

as I have mentioned I bought the watch for my mother, from a reseller in greece

which means not from your online store

thats makes it impossible to use the 45 days return policy

I would really appreciate if you can do something about this.

My mother finds it complicated already and we are both quite disappointed

Features like skin temperature and oxygen measurements are only during the sleep

if there is any way to return this even to fit itself I would really like to know

Best Answer

And I just noticed

My thread title post was changed

It was "Fitbit Sense - My biggest mistake"

and now its called "  features and experiences|

Seriously? 

Put back my original title please

I am already disappointed buying the watch I don't want to start complaining about censorship τοο

Best Answer

change back the topic title to the one I used ad post in the first place leade

that was not my tittle

title was "Fitbit Sense- My biggest mistake ever"

Best Answer

@watcher41  Thank you for your reply and comments. 

About the title: we update the titles so that they are easier to find on the browsers or search engines. If another user has a similar situation or search for information about any topic. The title serves to be easier to locate. 

Regarding the return of your or your mothers Sense. As they were purchased on a local retailer, we cannot influence them on their return policy

Regarding the features that are only available while sleeping, you can post a feature request for them to be expanded to your desired time.

We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. The best place to make your voice heard is the Ideas board on our community (community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Requests/idb-p/features). Please take a moment to visit and give us your feedback. 

If you find that a similar suggestion has already been made by another member of the community, you can vote for their idea and add your comments. We look forward to reading your suggestions. 

Thank you so much for your feedback and for participating in our community!

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

regarding the title

its unacceptable to intervene to a users title of a thread just because you "feee" like it represents something else

lets be clear

I wanted to express my disappointment so as to be reflected on my post and TITLE

YOU decided without asking e that the title should be something else

oh well thats the mistakes I guess I have to learn from fitbit

skin measurement egg isnt working

there is no way of me paying a premium service just to see more detail info of data collected

yes I ought it through a reseller

I opened the box so I cant return it

you should take these things onto consideration instead of replying with generic answers 

decided to give Fitbit another try  and not going to its biggest competitor

very disappointed and you just direct e to other  places of your sits so I can "beg" for features!

unbelievable!

Best Answer

Hi @watcher41. It's good to see you again.

Before anything else, let me explain that the title of a thread can be changed by a Community moderator to better reflect your inquiry, and so other Community members can help you out. I'm sorry if this caused you an inconvenience, your feedback is truly appreciated and it won't be taken for granted.

I understand how much you'd like to track the skim temperature and other data on demand. Our team has also received feedback from our users about this situation, and this is the reason why it was recommended to post in the Feature Suggestions board. That way our developers can evaluate each request and track them over time to make sure that we are delivering what our users want and need.

While with Premium you can see trends and historical data, you'll still be able to see her skin temperature, SpO2 data, breathing rate, heart-rate variability (HRV) and resting heart rate (RHR) for free in the Health Metrics tile of the Fitbit app. You mentioned the skin temperature isn't working and to help you, may I know more details about this? Is the issue with the data not appearing in the Fitbit app? Has your mother wore the watch for at least 3 consecutive nights? Please note that her watch needs 3 days or more to measure her baseline. Please try adjusting the tightness of her watch and sync with the Fitbit app once she's awake to see her details.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes