Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense screen is frozen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Sense is frozen on the main screen unless I press and hold the side button it goes to that but I can not change. To another screen/app and it’s not counting steps or heart rate anymore either. Can someone help

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Kdar43,

You need to hold the side button down for about 10 seconds and release.  This triggers the Sense to shut down and reboot, much like your phone or computer.  Once you release the button your Sense will display the Fitbit logo and then your clock face should come up, this means that the restart was successful!

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

Thank you!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

So my sense was frozen wouldn’t change screen. Someone suggested to turn it off by holding button for approximately 10 seconds. I did that now my sense will not stay at all. It keeps turning on and off by itself. Can anyone help?

Best Answer

Hi @Kdar43. Welcome to the Community Forums. @DramaQueenDiva It's great to see you around and thanks for your great help.

@Kdar43 I've moved one of your posts to this thread so we can keep our forums organized. Thanks for trying the suggestions shared in this thread to get your Sense working again, I'm sorry the issue persists. Because this shouldn't be happening, I went ahead to review your details and I noticed that you already have a case created with our Support team. Please keep an open communication with them, I'm sure they'll help you with this matter and bring you back on track.

Have a good day.

Best Answer