Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Sense issue fixed

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently received a sense over Christmas as a gift and about 3 weeks ago I decided to turn it off and restart it but after I powered down I could not get any response from the Sense at all. Solid black screen, no response from button or from charger connection, and 100percent battery. Tried everything I could think of. Ended up just leaving it alone for about 2 days and I just picked it up to try and I got the 0 percent battery notification, so that's a good sign I thought .... So I connected it to the charger, it took a minute but eventually it turned back on and is currently charging now. Was very irritated at first but now all seems to be good. I am however going to sell it before it happens to me again

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Rollz93  you know where your friend bought it? If you don't want it, try returning it for store credit. If it's working now, it might just be fine. It does come with a warranty.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

They said best buy but they lost the packaging and receipt, it was used for maybe a week before I got it

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rollz93  your friend lost the packaging? Didn't it come in a box, unopened? It's a shame. Really, you've nothing to lose. You know the community is here and you have a warranty. Give it a chance. You might just decide it's worth the effort.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes