Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Sense keeps loosing connection with phone.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My new Fitbit Sense keeps loosing connection with my phone. While it does sync it won't receive any messages or calls. I can see the little phone icon in the top of sense screen, which means phone is not near, while I am holding my phone in my hand. I tried everything. Uninstalled the app, disconnected bluetooth, shut down Fitbit....you name it, I did it. Has anyone an idea or advice. Its very frustrating i just bought it. Thanks in advance 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @TABaarsma1972 - just in case, an important step to try is restarting the phone as well as the watch.

Currently there seems to be a general problem with the latest version of the Fitbit App not receiving notifications.

Your non syncing problem can be a phone setting issue specific to your model, chat via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & support, Contact Customer support.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Thank you for your suggestion and the information about the problem they have with the latest app update! I appreciate it. I restarted my phone but still no luck. It's weird one moment it works and i get notifications and then nothing. 

I have no syncing problems. 

Best Answer
0 Votes