Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense has stopped

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I have had my Fitbit Sense since August 2021 after a factory recall.
Today after swimming which I have done with it loads of times before it turned itself off and I was unable to turn it back on. I went home to charge it but the screen remained blank and the device got super hot. 
I still can't turn it on, please help!
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Super hot is never good. It sounds like water has gotten into the device. You can try and let it dry for 24 hours, and then reconnect it to the charger, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. Sorry...

Fitbit user since September 2019
Sense2 Sense, Charge3, Android, Windows
Best Answer

Hi @JoBe1969  - as @LokeAa  says.

Never charge if it gets hot, there is internal damage and it is dangerous.

The quickest way to resolve it is to take it immediately to where you bought it for replacement over the counter if possible, before the warranty ends.

If you don't do that at least claim immediately via chat in the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & support, Contact Customer support.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Similarly, I swam with mine, after doing so many times, and my touch screen is glitching nearly beyond use now. I'm skeptical of the water resistant properties that Fitbit claims on their devices. Unfortunately Fitbit support was not very supportive. I just don't think Fitbit devices are very reliable quality wise past 12month. This is my 5th device and I've never had one last beyond 19month

Best Answer
0 Votes