Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense stuck on Fitbit Logo

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I tried doing factory reset to default but it doesn't work. Still stuck at fitbit logo screen. Please advise. Many thanks.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

And also the blinking green light on the back of the Fitbit Sense doesn't light up anymore. And still stuck at fitbit logo screen while charging. Please advise. Many thanks.

Best Answer

Hi @gepurcia - have you tried removing the watch Bluetooth entries from the phone and in the Fitbit App, click profile photo, "+ Set up a Device"

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I have tried it. But still no luck. Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Going through the same right now with mine.  I managed to shut it down and now it won't turn back on.  Side button does nothing.  Fitbit support said to clean the back connectors with alcohol and try to charge for 30 minutes.  I am doing that now but not hopeful.  Will call them back soon.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Nelehhi  - you may need a new charge cable, see

How to check charge cable - Sense/Versa 3 won't charge, won't start or blank screen

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

We do have the same problem with one of our new Fitbit sense watches. Yesterday, it suddenly only showed the fitbit logo. We could not get it back to live. We did a complete shutdown by pressing side button for 20 seconds and connected it to a charger. After 1 hour, it came back to live and showed 100% charge. During the night it fell back to the state where it only shows fitbit logo and does not react to any command...

Best Answer
0 Votes