Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Sense suddenly died

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello.

My Fitbit Sense died suddenly after only 6 months of use. Is there any way to fix it? It is a bit expensive to have to replace it after only 6 months... Thank you for your help!

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Fitbit customer support is doing their best, but right now be prepared for longer wait times. Please be patient. Support is limited by the number of representatives available at a given time and the hours of operation. Chat lines are open when they have live help.
USA: call (877) 623-4997
UK: call 0800 069 8505
INDIA: call 000 800 050 1057
IRELAND: call 01 691 7502 (country prefix: +353)
Other contact options:

USA: click

Canada: click for options

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Hello @isasense. Welcome to the community forums! @Odyssey13 It's nice to see you around and thanks for your input!

@isasense Thank you for the detailed information. At this time, I was able to see that you were able to contact our Support Team and they provided information and assistance. If you still have any additional questions or inquiries about the outcome of your case, I recommend replying back to them and they will be more than glad to continue assisting you. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
Thank you very much!

I returned my Fitbit Sense but I haven't heard back yet 😞

Sent from my mobile device
Best Answer
0 Votes

@isasense Thank you for your reply. 

I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused. At this time, I was able to see that you updated your case with our Support Team and they should get back to you with more information shortly. Nevertheless, if you don't receive an update within the next 5 business days, please contact our Support Team over the phone and explain that you already have a case number, this way they can review your case and provide further assistance. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer