Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit sense FitPay PIN

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, I added debit card to my Fitbit sense wallet and activated it. All's ok with it (probably - I didn't pay with it yet), but my question is about entering PIN. When I take Sense off my wrist it locks wallet (or after 24 hours if I understand correctly). Thats ok, my Fitbit Charge4 worked exactly the same. But when I put Sense on my wrist again and try to do anything on the display - sweep left or right or down to see messages or setting or anything, it wants enter the PIN code for the wallet first. I couldn't do anything on display without entering it (even if I don't need to pay with it). I'd expect it would need PIN before paying and not to enter it anytime after taking it off or after 24 hours. Charge4 display worked without problem even not entering PIN and wanted PIN only when entering and activating wallet. Not so with Sense... This seems to me ridiculous - why to entering PIN againg and again if I don't need to pay just then? Is there any possibility to stop this "feature" on Sense (understand I want to let wallet function working, only want to enter PIN only when I need paying)?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You can change the setting on the app so you only need the PIN when paying, and not when putting the watch back on.

In the app, go to your account (press on your photo in the top left corner).  Then scroll all the way down until you see "Device Lock".  Within "Device Lock" select the option "Enabled for Fitbit Pay Only".  

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

You can change the setting on the app so you only need the PIN when paying, and not when putting the watch back on.

In the app, go to your account (press on your photo in the top left corner).  Then scroll all the way down until you see "Device Lock".  Within "Device Lock" select the option "Enabled for Fitbit Pay Only".  

Best Answer

Thank you very much, Mont-Sly. This is exactly what I looked for (and totally overlooked it). Perfect!

Best Answer
0 Votes