Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No notification during exercise

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am not getting any notifications while exercising. How do I fix this? Thanks in advance 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You could check this is set up on your watch. Scroll left until you can see the settings app. Open the app and then scroll up until you see quiet mode. Click on quiet mode and you will then see Focus mode. Ensure this is off. If not, click on the toggle until it displays off. 

hope this helps

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@CaitlinHowell is your watch in dnd or sleep mode (swipe right on the main screen to access quick settings). Have you tried rebooting your watch (press and hold the button for around 10 sec until screen goes black and Fitbit logo appears)?

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes

You could check this is set up on your watch. Scroll left until you can see the settings app. Open the app and then scroll up until you see quiet mode. Click on quiet mode and you will then see Focus mode. Ensure this is off. If not, click on the toggle until it displays off. 

hope this helps

Best Answer

I wasn’t sure if you meant exercise notifications or like outside texts...if you meant exercise notifications...like moving through heart rate zone,   Take a look at page 55 in the manual.  I just found out that you can tap an exercise and you can scroll up on the screen instead of just starting your exercise.  One of the options is to get notified when you move into a zone.  This has been my pet peeve and hopefully this will fix it for me.  Else, I think, the other two checks from the other posters should help you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I found the focus mode and turned it off and it fixed it. Thank you!! Didn’t realize focus mode was on there. 

Best Answer
0 Votes