Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Fix” doesn’t fix my iPhone and Sense synch issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Like a lot of users, my Sense worked great—until it didn’t. It will not synch to my iPhone now. The community fixes don’t work for me.

It appears to sometimes do a “half synch,” my steps will appear in the app before disappearing, but sometimes the synch seems to “time out” and sometimes my phone can’t find the Sense at all. I have owned it about a month. This started after I tried to download a clock face, which never would download, but that could be a coincidence.

I have tried forgetting the bluetooth connection and restarting—multiple times. My iOs is up to date and I believe my Sense is as well. In settings, it says version 44.128.4.17.

Any help and advice is appreciated. Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

@KatWill happy new year! ick! it might have gotten clogged. I would try the following in this order:

1. Uninstall fitbit app (i know - pain) and remove fitbit from paired devices list in your phone Settings

2. Reboot the phone and sense

3. Install fitbit app and grant all permissions

4. Set up all notifications (make sure the apps you want to get the notifications for have notification centre and preview on the lock screen enabled in the App settings on your iphone)

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer

@KatWill A lot of people in the community still give info that is misleading or even makes things worse. I suggest first looking at the help docs rather than blindly following everytging that you read in the community. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rich_Laue Is there something wrong with the procedure I gave? I find it a last resort (before factory reset) as tested on my various iphones. If you have a feedback/correction, please post here.

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer

@Marrrmaduke I modified my post. My issue is not with you, but with people who say they tried everything the community suggests. Really the first place to look should be the help docs

In general the answers with the CC emblem are trustworthy.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I followed Fitbit’s help docs first. They also included forgetting the device. I came to the community to ask for help after I had exhausted that fix... 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! I’ll try this and let you know if it works as soon as I get home. 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rich_Laue all's well with the world then. 😄

@KatWill from my experience sometimes one has to perform that procedure several times. till this very day, I dunno why...

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer