Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Food Log doesn't count custom calories logged

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So, for the past week or so I've had this issue- when I log a custom meal, it deletes the serving size.

Example: 6oz serving logs as "1 serving" no matter how many times you go back in and fix it. 

Even more frustrating is when I accept defeat and continue logging, it reverts!

Example: I have 900 calories remaining. I log a few things for dinner; let's say 400 calories for the sake of it. Then I decide to log something else, let's say 100 calories,  it reverts back to the 900 remaining instead of what should have been 400.

When I log out and sign back in, it deletes every custom food and most recent meal logs. 

EDIT: Instead of scanning a bar code that was going to go with my dinner, I searched it & added the item that way. It seems to have worked, but WHY IS THIS AN ISSUE?! 

I love my Fitbit, but I'm so irritated I almost want to just give it up completely. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @arhoward ,

I think you might have posted in the wrong forum.  The fact that you have a Sense is fantastic, but logging food is not dependent on the device, it's dependent on the app.  The ability to log food via Fitbit is available to everyone, regardless of their device.

With that said, your app version is totally dependent on your OS, so could you please provide that information so I can move your post to the appropriate forum?

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

The  Fitbit app version I have is 3.62 from Google Play Store on an Android 12 device.

Thank you! 

Best Answer
0 Votes