Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Assistant is not yet available on my Sense

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got my Sense a few days ago. It updated to 44.128.4.15 but haven't gotten the 5.1 update yet. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @crashnova, welcome to the Community Forums.

Please note what I posted above, "If you're from Australia, Canada, India, Ireland, New Zealand, Singapore, or the UK, Google Assistant will be available in English in late December 2020. For more information, see  https://www.fitbit.com/global/us/technology/voice". 

I've moved your post to Sense board for organization purposes. 

Let me now if you have any further questions. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @crashnova, welcome to the Community Forums.

Please note what I posted above, "If you're from Australia, Canada, India, Ireland, New Zealand, Singapore, or the UK, Google Assistant will be available in English in late December 2020. For more information, see  https://www.fitbit.com/global/us/technology/voice". 

I've moved your post to Sense board for organization purposes. 

Let me now if you have any further questions. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm located in the US. My sense is running firmware 44.128.4.15 which is apparently fitbit os 5.1. I don't have any voice assistant available at all!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@crashnova Thanks for getting back and for sharing those details. 

I've seen that you got in touch with our Support Team after posting here and they're now helping you with this situation. Please keep an eye on your email inbox for further instructions.

Have a nice day! 

Best Answer
0 Votes