Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate details removed from Sense workouts

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

IMG_0714.png

IMG_0716.png

 The heart rate data since the update it nearly pointless when compared to what I USED to get which is the second, more detailed graphic. I know there is some heart rate data over a 24 hour period but I really prefer seeing it within my workout so I can correlate it with the activity within that workout. Can I go back to the old software PLEASE!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@GaEquestrian   I just got version 4.08 of the iOS app and it fixed this issue.  It also put the heart rate and zone minute details on auto-recognized activities.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @GaEquestrian - this is one of the issues with the new V4 Fitbit App and you can see more in posts in "The redesigned Fitbit app is rolling out!" topic in the appropriate iOS or Android app forums along with the other unhappy users requesting the old app back.

Unfortunately Fitbit don't officially allow going back to the stable V3 version.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the heads up on where to reply and see the reaction of others to the update.👍

Best Answer

@GaEquestrian   I just got version 4.08 of the iOS app and it fixed this issue.  It also put the heart rate and zone minute details on auto-recognized activities.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks so much! I was afraid to do another update but now I will when it is
available to me!
Best Answer