Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

High heart rate while doing nothing.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I noticed something today after going through my app. First i was notified I had reached my acrive minutes while I was cooking. I started going through my app and history and there are random spikes when I'm doing nothing (and dips, like extreme dips usually when sleeping).  I sat down and my HR went lower but it makes no sense. I have anxiety so i understand some of the spikes may be accurate. But I feel a lot of them are not. Ive checked my pulse manually and it isn't matching what my sense is reporting. Has anyone else had this issue? 

(Added info, I'm wearing it according to recommendations. Ive thought about making it a little more loose.)

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Kana0289  your post was moved to the Sense area of the forum for more relevant responses. 

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. This morning, all I did was sit at the breakfast table and lie in bed, and yet my Fitbit says I have met my daily target of active zone minutes. On the other hand, when I cycle for haöf an hour at full speed and can geel my heart beat fast, it doesn't recognise any zone minutes at all. When I first got it in October it seemed to work well, but it has been incredibly unreliable recently!

Best Answer