Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to turn off Sleep Mode on Sense

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m unable to change any settings on my Sense. For some reason the Night mode is on and can’t turn it off. Can’t change the brightness or the vibration, nothing. Already tried turning it off and on and didn’t help. 
I’m getting frustrated as this is not the only problem I have had, the watch is constantly disconnecting from my phone 🙄

Never had so many issues with a Fitbit.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

I’m having the exact same issues. I mind have to return my Sense. Really bummed about these issues. I like Fitbit but so far not so funny good. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Swipe the face to the right to get to Quick Settings there you can turn off night mode, or any other feature that got enabled accidentally.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Thank you for that. I feel silly now :)..

Best Answer

@Yanhrod and @Inquiringminds1 Welcome to the Community Forums. @Guy_ Thanks for your great help.

@Yanhrod I understand how frustrating this can be and thanks for your efforts while working on this matter. If you haven't done so, please give a try to the suggestions shared by @Guy_ to disable the Sleep Mode settings and let me know how it goes. I'd also recommend checking this help article which describes some factors that prevent your Sense to be connected to your phone, as well as some troubleshooting steps.

@Inquiringminds1 Thanks for trying the suggestions shared above. I'm glad they worked on your watch!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried what @guy suggested.  My notifications were working as recently as last night.  Now, under Quiet modes, all but  Focus Mode are turned on and will not allow me to to turn them off!  Do Not Disturb and Sleep Mode are both toggled on and will not toggle to off!!

Best Answer

@nobisco  - if you can get into watch Settings, at the bottom Shutdown. Wait 10 seconds before placing on the charger to restart it and charge it.

Then go to Quick Settings and turn the sleep and do not disturb icons to gray.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Where can I find Quick Settings?
Best Answer
0 Votes

@nobisco  -  swipe the watch face to the right.

Best Answer

Thank you! Thank you! Figured it out! I feel silly too!

Best Answer

Hi there, @nobisco and @Guy_.

@nobisco Thanks for the details provided, and your efforts while troubleshooting your Sense. I'm glad the suggestions shared by our member worked for you and I hope you can keep crushing your steps with your Sense.

In case you have some spare time, I’d like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can make new friends, as well as find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Have a great weekend ahead! 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes