Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I disable Fitbit Pay passcode on Sense?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I set up a passcode and now I have to put it in several times during the day.  I want to use this without having g to use the passcode. How can I disable it? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @BarbMaxi , welcome, I assume you have set up your device lock as part of your "Wallet" setup. To disable the device lock go to your icon in the top left corner of the today screen of your Fitbit app on your phone>Sense tile>swipe up to and touch Device lock>unlock using your passcode or fingerprint>touch enable for Fitbit Pay only. Return to the previous screen and sync. You will have to enter the code for each payment. If you leave the setting as recommended you will have to use the code every 24 hours or so or if you take off your Sense (which I think is happening now)

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi, @BarbMaxi , welcome, I assume you have set up your device lock as part of your "Wallet" setup. To disable the device lock go to your icon in the top left corner of the today screen of your Fitbit app on your phone>Sense tile>swipe up to and touch Device lock>unlock using your passcode or fingerprint>touch enable for Fitbit Pay only. Return to the previous screen and sync. You will have to enter the code for each payment. If you leave the setting as recommended you will have to use the code every 24 hours or so or if you take off your Sense (which I think is happening now)

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer