Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I manually log my swimming distance.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I swim in the ocean and I'm not keen on wearing my Fitbit Sense in the surf.  How would l manually log my distance and time. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @Rhonport welcome to the community, In your Fitbit app on your phone today page, touch the "+" on the "Exercise this week" tile, >exercise type>enter "swim" (you will see "Swim in a popup, touch this to enter Swim, I use a lower case "s" to ensure the entry is valid as it appears with "S" ) check date & time, enter the duration, distance speed and calories if you have that info.

I hope this is helpful.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @Rhonport welcome to the community, In your Fitbit app on your phone today page, touch the "+" on the "Exercise this week" tile, >exercise type>enter "swim" (you will see "Swim in a popup, touch this to enter Swim, I use a lower case "s" to ensure the entry is valid as it appears with "S" ) check date & time, enter the duration, distance speed and calories if you have that info.

I hope this is helpful.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Gr4ndp4 thank you so much for your assistance, that's works perfectly.

Cheers

Rhonport

Best Answer
0 Votes