Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add exercise shortcuts on Sense?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just received the Sense but can't find anywhere to add exercise shortcuts. I had this option to add workouts such as spinning and pilates but no matter where I look I can't find this option for the Sense!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

All options are right on the Sense under Exercise if you tap 'All Exercises'.  After you use an exercise type, it goes to the top of the list to be easily found next time, at least for your top 3 choices.  You could do short dummy workouts of your top choices to get them to top of list.

Also should note,and I haven't even tried this yet, there's something about double tap on side button bringing up a choice of 4 exercises that you can more quickly start immediately.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Great thanks for that, I was looking on the app not on the actual watch as that was how I added and sorted with my versa but seen that now on the watch 👍

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Purplepepper swipe over to settings, then tap shortcuts. Here you can customize press and hold or double press. 

The first time the button is held in the user is prompted to setup these options. 

Best Answer

Will this be different if you have premium?  I don’t see anywhere where I can add shortcut

Best Answer