Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change the Weather app units?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've tried to change my weather app temperature setting from Farenheit to Celsius and it won't update on my Fitbit.  My phone app shows the units as kilometers and temp as celsius but my Fitbit still shows Farenheit.  I restarted the Fitbit and refreshed the app and still nothing.  Any suggestions?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

You need to change it here

In the phone Fitbit App

Click on profile photo [top left]

Device photo [middle left]

Apps or Gallery tile

You will see a list of apps installed

Click the gear next to Weather or on Weather and Settings and change it

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Hi,

You need to change it here

In the phone Fitbit App

Click on profile photo [top left]

Device photo [middle left]

Apps or Gallery tile

You will see a list of apps installed

Click the gear next to Weather or on Weather and Settings and change it

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
That is awesome, thank you!
Best Answer

Hi @ElainaD. Welcome to the Community Forums. @Guy_, it's always great to see you here and thanks for your help!

@ElainaD, thanks for trying the steps suggested above. I'm glad they worked for you and hope you continue enjoying the experience. Because @Guy_'s post was helpful to your inquiry, I've marked that post as the Best Answer so we can help other members experiencing similar issues.

Have a great day!

Best Answer

THANK YOU!!! 😵😁 Who's idea was it to put the apps in the gallery tab? 👎

Best Answer

Hi there, @Inglewood_Jay.

I'm glad the steps suggested in this thread worked for you, and thanks for your efforts. About your question, let me share that our team wanted to consolidate all apps and clock faces available in the Fitbit App Gallery into one section called Gallery so it can be easier to install or remove them in one single place. However, I appreciate your feedback and we'll keep working to improve the Fitbit app, and your experience with it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have Apps Settings but no Gallery.  I changed in Apps setting to farenheit and synched but still not changed. I've tried it several times but no change

Best Answer

NEVERMIND... I'm old, takes a bit for things to sink in.. Finally got out to work

Best Answer

Hi there, @Billteg.

That's good news. I'm glad you sorted this out and thanks for keeping me posted. In case you have some spare time, I’d like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can make new friends, find inspiring stories and share your own topics. I hope you can keep enjoying the experience with your Sense, and keep crushing your goals! 😎

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much.  You explained it perfectly.  I have been trying to fix this weather for over a week.  Thanks again.  Have a great day!!!!

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community, @Nonniedowntown.

Thanks for trying the suggestions shared above. I'm glad they were of help and I hope you can keep enjoying the experience with your Sense. By the way, if you haven't done so, check out our Health & Wellness board where you'll find great tips and encouragement from other members. Have a good one! 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes