Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change time format on Sense?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi Iv logged onto my account and tried to change the clock from 12hr to 24hr clock on my sense but every time I try to submit my change, it comes up with a notice saying “fix errors before submitting” can anyone help thanks?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Neilrygal, try using the web-based on-line Dashboard->Settings to change it from 12-hour to 24-hour.

Selection_074.jpg

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Neilrygal, try using the web-based on-line Dashboard->Settings to change it from 12-hour to 24-hour.

Selection_074.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,

Iv done that but when I go to submit the change, I get a pop up message saying “fix errors first” not sure what this means?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Neilrygal Welcome to the Community Forums! Thanks for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. 

@USAF-Larry It's great to see you around and thanks for the input! @Neilrygal I would suggest you to log out from your Fitbit account on the dashboard and log back in again. If this continues, please try clearing your browser's cache. Directions on how to clear your cache on a variety of browsers can be found here: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache . 

Let me know how it goes.

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes