Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I remove Wallet App on Sense?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It is incomprehesible to me to read through the forums and notice the amount of Fitbit users who contunually bring up the inability to turn off the Wallet app on a Fitbit, and the reponse from Fitbit. That response is condesending and Fitbit must think their community are fools. The Wallet app feature is annoying and I do not know how many times the Fitbit rep's have told us all thank you for your post but you can basically drop dead about this issue, no changes are going to be made. iI is now time to move on to anohter manufacturers device that actually listens to their customerts and acts on their needs....bye bye Fitbit.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

The wallet app may easily be removed 

As mentioned in many of these threads. Go to settings - Shortcuts - and set the button hold and double tap. 

Leave the Fitbit pay out and you will not be bothered again. 

Best Answer

Okay here is one for you Rich, I have the wallet app on my phone and I do not want it. I want to remove it completely from my Sense.

Trouble is when I follow your instructions the wallet is not even listed, so being a newbie are you saying leave the Fitbay pay button unchecked (empty) and it will disappear?

Just exactly how do I remove the dot from the Fitbit pay on my watch?

And please do not tell me to use the app on my Android because the Wallet is not even listed as an app!

Best Answer