Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Right hand watch wearing issue

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a way to flip the display on the Sense 2 so that I can wear the watch on my right wrist without constantly long pressing the button on the side? Lifting anything heavy causes it to be long pressed and unless I'm wearing it several inches up my arm looking like an idiot, it's constantly being long pressed.

Yesterday it was long pressed for so long whilst doing a set during weight lifting that it restarted and didn't save the workout! 

Basic functionality. By being bale to flip the screen, I can wear the watch with the button on the opposite side fixing the problem. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @AndrewHill93 That sounds like a good idea, but unfortunately it is not something that can be done. Sorry

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Simpleclockpro has an inverted face. Only problem is none of the other stock faces are not inverted. 

you could use it as a face when you work out tjen switch back to the one you normally use.

Sense Activation 11/3/20\IPhone 12 Pro Max\SimpleClockPro Watch Face\Spigen Rugged Armor Pro Case/Band
Best Answer
0 Votes

@NellyG , Thank you for your message and help

@AndrewHill93 , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your feedback and information. 

As mentioned by NellyG . Flipping the display cannot be done at this time, but I found this feature suggestion. 
Maybe give it a look and vote for it if your ant to support this. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes