Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I remove screen saver clock on Sense?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Sense that I've been wearing for 5 months. Last night, my 5 month old baby was touching the screen a lot and later I noticed that when I wasn't actively looking at my watch, it wasn't black anymore, but instead had a clock on it. Just plain, no seconds, date at the top, no colors, not my clock face I put on my watch. It doesn't do anything if I swipe at all, no matter which way I swipe. I have to push the button on the side to get back to my clock face and to be able to swipe to get to apps or notifications. I initially thought it was something with the face, tried switching faces, that didn't work. Even contacted the developer of the face before realizing it wasn't that face. I tried restarting the watch, not sure how to reset it, but want to try that. I'm not sure how else to describe it other than screen saver clock as I can't do anything with it and it doesn't go away at all. Any help at all is greatly appreciated!! Thank you in advance

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @AMac19, welcome to the community, your clever young assistant seems to have adjusted your "Sense" settings to avoid being disturbed at night. Waken the regular clock face by pressing the side button and swiping left to and touch "settings">display>screen wake set to motion & button>screen time out to about 10 seconds>always on display set to off>squeeze the side button to return to your regular clock face. These settings should return your "Sense" normal configuration. If turning your wrist does not illuminate the clock face return to the settings menu>quiet modes>Do not disturb set to off>sleep mode off>schedule mode adjust the sleep hours. These last settings allow you to schedule your normal sleeping hours (Yes I do know you might not be getting many of these) so you do not inadvertently illuminate your watch when you really want to be asleep. The manual has detailed advice about the Do Not Disturb mode in the basics section.

I do hope this helps but if you are still stuck please post here again.

Cheers.

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi, @AMac19, welcome to the community, your clever young assistant seems to have adjusted your "Sense" settings to avoid being disturbed at night. Waken the regular clock face by pressing the side button and swiping left to and touch "settings">display>screen wake set to motion & button>screen time out to about 10 seconds>always on display set to off>squeeze the side button to return to your regular clock face. These settings should return your "Sense" normal configuration. If turning your wrist does not illuminate the clock face return to the settings menu>quiet modes>Do not disturb set to off>sleep mode off>schedule mode adjust the sleep hours. These last settings allow you to schedule your normal sleeping hours (Yes I do know you might not be getting many of these) so you do not inadvertently illuminate your watch when you really want to be asleep. The manual has detailed advice about the Do Not Disturb mode in the basics section.

I do hope this helps but if you are still stuck please post here again.

Cheers.

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer