Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I turn on Screen Wake on Sense?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am trying to update my fitbit sense so it comes on when I move my arm however the option to do this is greyed out in settings so not sure what to do

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, @hutchkar, welcome, having swiped right from the clockface the 6 icons in the shortcut screen can be touched to toggle the settings. The screen wake setting (the middle one in the lower row) toggles automatic-manual-off. The first two highlight the icon the last greys it out.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I do not have shortcuts so not sure I can do what you have suggested below.

Do I need to get them set up first before I can do what I am trying to do?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @hutchkar, thanks for your info. Having swiped left to and touched the "settings" icon touch "display", swipe up to "screen wake" and touch the "motion & button" icon so it illuminates. Touch the side button to return to the clock screen. I'm concerned you may not have a "Sense" if there are no shortcuts at a right swipe from the clock screen. FYG this video demonstrates a restart of a "Sense" . Please post here again.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

pres your side button when the watch is awake  hold your finger on the left side of the screen and drag it to the right side of the screen now you should see 6 icons play around with them and follow Gr4ndp4 advice.

Best Answer
0 Votes