Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help to identify Fitbit units I purchased

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello everybody! I buy this two units from local shop(rag fair) and I do t know what is this model exactly,I want to pair with Fitbit application and I can’t see the number in display,for first pairing,also I whant to,reinstall new software in this units,but I can’t ! I think this units it’s a prototype units

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @danbarbulescu78.

It would be helpful if you could post a picture of the unit, it's difficult for anyone to identify it if they can't see it. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

I can’t put the pictures here , don’t let me put nothing 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @danbarbulescu78, as @N8teGee says it is almost impossible to provide help without a picture. As you know there are many non-Fitbit devices around, if you do have Fitbits they will have the blue diamond image (as in to top left corner of this screen to the left of "fitbit") the charging cables have the same mark. You might make some progress by looking at the pictures of Fitbit devices > "product help Forums". It's not clear if you do not know how to post pictures or do know but are not able to. To post a picture click on the SLR camera image and follow instructions, you will need to have previously saved the picture in your file system.

I hope this is helpful, if you can make progress please post here again.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer

It seems that many are unawere that Fitbit forum doesn't accept to post picture if you don't have a minimum number of posts (I was in that position too)

Best Answer

Some have gotten around this by posting to Google photos, Dropbox, etc. Then they place a link here. 

Screenshot_20211217-111741_Chrome.jpg

Best Answer

Hi everyone, and a warm welcome to our new member.

@danbarbulescu78 Thanks for your efforts while working on this matter, as well as trying to share a picture. Before anything else, I'd recommend checking both devices as mentioned by @Gr4ndp4 to confirm whether you have a Fitbit product or not. If both are, you can go to this link which shows our recent and previous Fitbit devices, and identify the ones that you have to complete the set up process.

@N8teGee, @Gr4ndp4@Guitarplayer and @Rich_Laue Thanks for your insights and suggestions.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes