Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inaccurate testing heart rate …enough

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello 

so again with a replacement havjng the same issues with my sense watch while sitting at my desk it says my heart rate is 149 bpm but walking 101 bpm … I am getting tired of this this is not cheap watch I am patient have reset it done everything and yet still same problems it also says my heart rate was 142 bpm at 1 am but when I look at my heart rate in sleeping it doesn’t even reach 75 bpm just crazy 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

I'm a little confused by your last statement. Where in the app is it saying you had 142 BPM and where did it say you didn't even reach 75 BPM? Can you share screenshots?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi
So in my active zone min when I swipe to look at the graph it says 149 bpm
I was sitting at my desk then when I was out walking around it was 101
which is normal Also says 149 at 1am I am sleeping I wondering if it is
arm movement or arm position because either way it is inaccurate ans I have
had it replace it seems I am not the only one with this issue
--
Teresa Di Fonzo
Best Answer
0 Votes

Just a note on something I discovered tonight. I've been having issues with accurately measuring heart rate as well. I tried many different positions on my left wrist, including the underside, also tightening and loosening it. All positions I kept getting an obviously low reading while exercising. I have a Polar chest strap for comparison. Finally I moved it to my right wrist and then it's pretty accurate. No idea why that made the difference. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Tdif Arm movement does have effect on the heart rate monitor but that's more so when actually doing exercise. Okay so in the AZM graph that's where it said 142 BPM at 1am but where did you see that it didn't that? Are you checking your sleep score and going into the "Restoration" where it show's your Sleeping Hear Rate"? Again, can you share screenshots of both AZM and Sleeping Heart Rate?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi
Yes that is correct please see attached
--
Teresa Di Fonzo
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Tdif Nothing attached. If you're replying through email, I don't think it works that way. You're going to need to log in and actually reply in the forum. There's a 🖼️ icon to attach.

Best Answer
0 Votes