Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Irregular heartbeat detection

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When is Fitbit going to activate irregular heartbeat detection for Philippines? You just released for 20+ countries, none in Asia all in Europe. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I have the same question for Guam. I saw it pop up in the app but immediately disappear before I could set it up. My sense is up to date including firmware. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Both the Irregular Rhythm Notifications and the ECG app are medically regulated features.  Both needed US FDA approval for release here.  They need to be approved by the equivalent regulatory body for release elsewhere.  This page shows the availability for both features.

@DMCorsa   According to the link, the ECG app isn't available in the Philippines, either.  No one can say when you will get either feature.

@Anarchy671   You should be able to find it by following this path.  Tap on your Discover icon on the bottom of your mobile dashboard > Assessments & Reports > Irregular Rhythm Notifications.  Follow the on screen prompts to set it up.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes
This is all I see under assessments and reports.
--

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's
character, give him power. " Abraham Lincoln

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and proprietary information.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Anarchy671   When I tap on my Discover icon, then the blue See All in the Assessments & Reports section, I see this:

C55EFC5A-72D2-493C-B6CF-09737C1D2E31.png

Guam is definitely on the list.  If you still don't see it, you might need to try app troubleshooting steps like logging out/logging in or deleting then re-downloading the app.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried all of the above and still no luck.  It did appear one day when I opened my app but when I tried to install it, it just disappeared.  Maybe Ill wait for my new sense 2.

Best Answer
0 Votes