Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Google Assistant available in UK?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is Google assistant on the way to the UK? Disappointed that it wasn't enabled yet. D

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @davidcantswim. Welcome on board.

Thanks for your question about the voice assistant feature on Sense. Let me explain that the Google Assistant will be fully available to use in UK in late 2020 in English only. I understand how you're feeling about being unable to take advantage of this feature at this moment, but be sure that our team is working to get it ready for you soon. For more details about the availability of this or any other feature, see the Press Release.

See you around.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @davidcantswim. Welcome on board.

Thanks for your question about the voice assistant feature on Sense. Let me explain that the Google Assistant will be fully available to use in UK in late 2020 in English only. I understand how you're feeling about being unable to take advantage of this feature at this moment, but be sure that our team is working to get it ready for you soon. For more details about the availability of this or any other feature, see the Press Release.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @LizzyFitbit   I now have Google Assistant but it's not working for me on my sense 😕 I think this is the most troublesome fitness device I've owned... 

Also GPS doesn't work for some reason...  Sad face

Davld

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @davidcantswim. Welcome back.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I'm sorry for the difficulties you've experienced with the Sense. Just to confirm, do you receive an error message when using Google Assistant? Have you made sure your watch and phone are within 30 feet when using this app? In the meantime, let me suggest to force stop the Fitbit app, reboot your phone, restart your watch, open the Fitbit app and sync your watch. Try using Google Assistant and make sure the Fitbit app is running in the background so your voice assistant can work.

In regards to the GPS, there are some factors that impact the GPS connection on your Sense. Please check this help article which explains more about this factors and suggests some troubleshooting steps to ensure the connection.

Best Answer
0 Votes