Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logging blood pressure

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit lets you log blood sugars.

They should ALSO have a place to log blood pressures too!

That should be easy.

Thanks.

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hi Joe

I agree with you but for what it’s  worth I track my systolic bp using the glucose tracker. It works pretty well. 
Bob 

Best Answer

I looked at the FitBit Glucose tracker and you can put in glucose and symptoms, but I don't see BP.

I have FitBit Premium too!

Can you please point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry Joe for being too vague in my response. 
Hit the plus sign in the glucose panel and input  your systolic or diastolic pressure instead of BG value. It won’t work well if you need to input your BG as well.  I just input a value for my systolic BP. I suppose you could input systolic( the top number ) as well as the diastolic ( bottom number ) but it may be a little confusing to view. 
Fitbit tracker/watches can’t measure your BP.

The daily graph and extended graph shows a good summery of BP especially if you take a reading multiple times a day. 
I hope this helps. More questions let me know. 
Just to be clear using the BG panel tracking BP is not a Fitbit option. Like so many others l wanted a way to track my BP in the Fitbit App. So I guess it’s kind of a hack.

Bob. 

Also like most of the Fitbit platform the BG pane is a bit buggy, and you may have to input your value more than once before it “takes”. 

Best Answer

Thanks for the response.

So, you basically treat the systolic BP as a blood sugar.

Interest idea.

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yep that’s all that can be done until Fitbit adds a BP panel. 

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

For the time being I've had to link my fitbit to Google fit.  The majority of the fitbit data is shared but my BP data has to be entered.  I do this to receive bonus fitness points from my pharmacy.  Hect if I'm going to try and manage my health I might as well get paid for it.  It's not a lot but every penny helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes