Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Track

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Samsung S21 Ultra and I have a new Sense. The Sense is great and syncs to my phone very well but the Fitbit on the app won't tract my steps separate of the device. I have installed the Mobile Track she that doesn't help. I followed the many suggestions of force close, delete data, reinstall app...etc but nothing works. Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@Michaelbit I'm not sure if I'm understanding correctly, are you trying to use both Mobile Track and the Sense simultaneously?

If that's the case, I'm not sure you can since they would both be tied to the same account. The only workaround might be to set up a new account and have each one tied separately to that account.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes
No. I want to be able to tract my steps with my phone separately, in the
event I leave my Fitbit Senses on the charger. Then sync back up later.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok I think I understand you now.

Unfortunately you can't just set Mobile Track up as a backup right away. In the event you misplace the Sense, forget to wear it, lose it, or (in my case) charge it, that's when you can set up the Mobile Track. Tap on your profile picture in the upper left and select "Set Up A Device". From there, select "Mobile Track" and follow the prompts.

Please note, when you set this feature up, the app MUST be running in the background for it to work.

Once you get your hands back on your device, you'll have to set it up as a new device by following the same procedure you used to set up the Mobile Track.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks again for replying so quickly once again. I have done this many
times over and the tracking on my phone app still isn't working when
connecting with the "Mobile Track"

Is anyone else having issues?
Best Answer
0 Votes