Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Sense doesn't charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

Just got a fitbit sense after the ionic recall. Tried to turn on, battery arrived at 0%, which in my experience is a little unusual for electronics. All well. Been trying to charge for ~2 hours and it's sticking at 0%. Worth waiting, or should I start the return process?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @BeefyMcBeef.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Sense. Thank you for the information provided.

I noticed that you've been in touch with Customer Support. I'm pretty sure they will do their best to provide a high level of support. Thank you for your patience while dealing with this situation.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't like this edited topic. It's important to note that fitbit is sending out paperweights rather than watches.

It also important to note that, despite getting expedited shipping, I'm now probably going to have to wait at least 2 weeks to actually get a functional Sense. No expedited returns, no real idea of when the issue might be resolved. Awful customer service.

Moderator edit: format

Moderator edit: word choice

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m too, not able to charge, remaining at same level n time slowly decline ! Pls advise 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Laick.

Thank you for the information provided.

Please follow these troubleshooting steps to resolve battery issues.

If you followed our recommendations without luck, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Please click here to get connected.

@BeefyMcBeef Our team is constantly working to improve our products and services. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, mine is able to charge after the advise to clean up the watch with wet paper n also my daughter advised to use normal socket for the charger 👍👍🙏🙏

Best Answer

Thanks for your response, @Laick.

I'm glad to hear that you resolved the issue with your Fitbit Sense.

On another note, you are welcome to visit the Health & Wellness board to talk with other members about health and fitness.

See you around.

Best Answer