Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense Google Assistant shows the wrong location

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is anyone else finding that the Google assistant on the sense thinks they are in a totally different city?

I am in Liverpool and every time I ask for directions or for my current location the assistant thinks I am in Birmingham.

The assistant and Google Maps on my phone both get the location correct.

Thanks in advance for any advice on this. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Batminion.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Sense. Thank you for the information provided.

If you haven't done so, please restart your Watch by following these steps.

In addition, you can turn Google Assistant off and back on. For instructions, please visit this article and open the menu "How do I disconnect my voice assistant?".

Whether you continue having the same problem, please set up your Watch as a replacement device:

1. Tap the Today tab EdsonFitbit_0-1649281435032.png, and tap your profile picture.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

Hope this helps.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for all these suggestions, I have competed all of them but unfortunately the problem remains, it's it possible that my device is faulty, it doesn't seem to be a common problem? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your response, @Batminion.

At the moment, we haven't been informed by our team about having any issue with the location provided by Google Assistant.

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Please click here to get connected.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes