Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Sense doesn't want to charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Sense isn't charging anymore. It doesn't recognize that it is on the charging cable. We have cleaned all the connection prongs and holes. We've tried other outlets and trying to connect them to my laptop. In the end, I got a new charging cable the other day, and it does the same thing, so we think it is something within the Fitbit itself. I have no idea how to fix this other than getting a new tracker. I also noticed lately that it tracks me as going up a flight of stairs every time I get up from a chair. I work in an Early Childhood Center to register to get up from the small children’s chairs as a flight of stairs.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Tlayton  Try plugging the cable into a computer to make sure you have a good source.

It may also be a matter of restarting the watch.

Also verify the 4 pins are equally prominent. The cables are often faulty.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

perhaps you need a new charger..

Best Answer

Hi @Tlayton. It's good to see you again. @Guy_ and @lablover55 Thanks for stopping by to help our friend.

@Tlayton Thanks for taking the time to troubleshoot your Sense. I'm sorry you're going through this experience and because this shouldn't be happening, I went to review your details and I noticed you already have a case created with our Support team. It seems they're providing you with assistance, so please follow their instructions and keep an open communication with them.

In regards to your other question, let me explain that our team is aware of the Sense tracking too many floors and they're working to identify a resolution. While there isn't a time frame for the fix, I'm keeping our team informed of the impact to you and other members. Your patience is appreciated and rest assured your feedback won't go unnoticed.

See you around.

Best Answer