Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Sense is not able to charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am unable to charge my fitbit please give me a solution it's not been a year 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @liji I have found that the charger is oftenthe problem with the Sense chargers. One of the pins on the charger occasionally gets stuck, so check that. Have a look at THIS Help Article on charging problemsand see if anything there helps you. As it is under a year old it is probably still covered by warranty so if the problem persists, contact Fitbit Support  .

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit Sense quit charging too. The company was not supportive, after one year and a half I was left without a watch! Too expensive to buy every year. I tried a new charging cable, cleaning and new outlets, to no avail. I sure hope your Fitbit  is under warranty. Ugh 

Best Answer

It is really a pathetic design, charger that came with my Sense lasted all of 30 days bottom left pin stuck inside and does not move in and out like the others will not charge.  Purchased a new one from them and it did the same thing so needless to say they need to redesign that mess and recall the sense model and give us something that will work.  

Best Answer