Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Sense screen fell off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Im very dissapointed with Fitbit. The screens falling off of their products are a known problem, yet the do not offer extended warranties if this occurs. Last year, the screen fell off my Fitbit within ~7 months of having the product. I contacted Fitbit, it fell under the one-year warranty, and they replaced it. Another 7 months later, the screen fell off again, and now I'm not under warranty... I dont believe they offer a warranty extension and the warranty did not restart with the new product (as I believe it should if you have a new product). They gave me a discount code, but I'm hesitant to buy their products again, as they are not cheap and I dont want to buy a new one every year... 

If Fitbit were to improve its practice; 

1. Offer a new warranty to customers whos fitbits have experienced this issue. The new warranty would start when they receive the new product. 

2. Improve (as I hope they are working towards) the ability of the seal to remain on the fitbit or offer a repair service to refurbish the watches if possible. 

3. Offer a longer warranty, as Fitbit knows this is an issue. 

Dont be another evil company that gouges its customers and puts profits over people, if your mission is to help people be healthier and live better. You already know people are going to buy your products, please make them at least worth it. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @bfayella.

I’m sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Sense. Thank you for the time you spent trying to get them resolved.

Our team is constantly working to improve our products and services. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

You can check the Fitbit Warranty here.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes