Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My experience with Sense and Customer Service

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just had my 3rd replacement Sense watch stop working. 

Used chat and after the agent agreed (very quickly) that a replacement under warranty would be provided, i asked if there was a fault with the watch as this was the 3rd REPLACEMENT for the original faulty one. This one lasted abut a month!!!

So is there an issue with the model? 

Just to make matters worse, the option i have been given is to send them my address details, so they can give me a label to send the faulty one back and then when they've received it to dispatch another. 

Last time i had to do that i was over 2 weeks without a watch...........

Anyone else had a similar experience, or do the laws of physics in my house act differently to anywhere else?

Maybe it's to look for an alternative product!!!!!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

No fault with mine.  Sometimes if you describe your problem here, occasionally it has happened that someone here might be familiar with the issue and realized that it is just a setting issue that the support person might not have recognized.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

I do agree that fitbits exchange policy is archaic at best 

Best Answer

I've had the same problem with my Fitbit sense. Now i'm stuck with another that says "Data not cleared. Sync & try again" and none of their recommendations has resolved the issue. This is quite annoying. Guess i'll be moving over to an apple watch instead!

Best Answer

Hi Johnny, i have posted on here but none of the advice has worked and that's now 3 sense watches that have died on me.

Went through support chat and followed their restart and reset instructions but nothing.............problem is now, a 4th replacement that will take 2-3 weeks to get to me is NOT an option that fills me with excitement!!!

Thanks for the suggestion though!

Paz

Best Answer
0 Votes

After just a few minutes on forums or Reddit, it becomes clear that these devices often malfunction and die within 18 months or less, sometimes even in just a few weeks.

I regret purchasing and recommending them, and the lackluster customer support has only added to my disappointment.

It's time to switch companies, what a shame.

Best Answer

Just been on to support again today to try to get a replacement or deal on anything other than a sense, but apparently it's against policy. So going to take the offered replacement, sell it and then buy something that is NOT Fitbit. 

Support very apologetic, but no real customer service........I'm off!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

sounds about right, I never even sent mine in and now it finally died. it was my 4th fitbit, they are built to last as long as the warranty then "die"

Best Answer
0 Votes