Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to rotate the display on the Sense?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is it possible to rotate the display on the Sense? Most people wear their watch on their left wrist, I have to wear it on my right. When I  tilt my right hand up at the wrist, it presses the button on the side of the watch. Usually long presses it. It would be nice if I could wear the watch "upside down" and still have the display in the current orientation.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Sorry, but no.  You cannot change the orientation.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Sorry, but no.  You cannot change the orientation.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Agreed! I’m a lefty & wearing mine for the first time today. Already it’s annoying me pressing the button with my hand 🤦‍:female_sign:

Best Answer

Im a lefty and I wear my fitbit on my right and I'm having the same problem I really want to get the button on the inside so it doesn't keep long pressing etc hope we can get a answer that will give us a option 

Best Answer

I'm ambidextrous right dominant, I actually wear my watch on my left wrist but with the watch face on the inside of my wrist as it's more comfortable. This might be the solution to your problems as well. If you wear on you right side, put the watch face in the inside of your wrist.

Best Answer

I'd love to see this basic functionality added to the watch. I'm forever hitting the capacitive button 😭

Best Answer

Hi, @justinfreitag  - there is a version of the SimpleClockPro watch face (analog and digital) in the gallery called SimpleClockPro-L which has its face rotated specially for this problem. Of course it is only the clock face that is rotated. It might help.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

that's why fitbit sucks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just reverse the wrist bands, I did the same

Best Answer
0 Votes

That rotates the watch itself, not the display. The display would be upside down. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Nitin_Suvarna - thanks for the suggestion, though to save the bother of playing with bands just put it on the other way round.

As @MikeS1971 says, that would mean the display is upside down and then as a partial measure use the upside down clock face mentioned earlier, it's not ideal but helps stopping the button being accidentally actioned on your right wrist.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes