Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My sense won’t sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I have searched on your forum and I have not found a proper answer to my issue.

I have contacted fitbit support but some cheeky agent only hung up on me...

I’ve been having these issues for about a month now.

My watch is not able to sync to my IPhone 12 properly and the only way I can get it to work is by resetting the watch which I have to do every single day. It’s not possible for me to do it at work as I leave the cable at home and also when I purchased the watch - the biggest advantage of Fitbit was that I didn’t have to charge it every 5 mintues like Apple Watch.

Nobody seems to understand my frustration as it seems normal for most of the people to just restart their watch even everyday but it is not normal. I never had to reset my watch before the issues started and I would have completely understood if I’d had to do it once back in March when it started to malfunction. But the problem is I have to do it non-stop! 
I have to follow the steps of trying to fix it multiple times each day.

I like my Fitbit stats and I like having them updated a few times a day. I don’t also feel I have to justify myself here.

I just don’t understand what has happened to my watch and also don’t understand why no one at Fitbit want to assist me...thank you

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

@SunsetRunner I'm having the same issue. First it was losing the nutrition information, it doesn't count floors accurately and now it won't sync. I just bought this Sense the end of January and in very disappointed. It's been one issue after another and not much support. I wish I could get a refund for my Fitbit. At this point, it's not much different than not having a device. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue and Fitbit has not synced since Sunday

Best Answer

Same here, i bought mine recently. constantly having to reset just to get my stats to update, yet it worked fine for the first week or so, think I might get rid of mine.

Best Answer

Yes, an now my sleeping heart rate graph isn't working, either. SO FRUSTRATED!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Omg same here!  Can't tell if it's my Sense or my Apple 12 pro!  Had the watch since end of January and phone for a few months but the watch has always had an issue syncing but not as badly as the last few days. No have to power down watch, relink it multiple times a day and nothing has worked.  Frustrating!!!  After about 40 minutes of failed attempts at night I just give up- I hope a solution is found, please.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue.  Sometimes it won’t sync for a day or more.  Called support and they were not helpful at all.  I would have never purchased this had I known it was so buggy.  Fitbit doesn’t seem to care about these issues based on their response to me which was “just re-pair it and restart it”.  I’ve been a fitbit user of many of their products, but this will be the last. 

Best Answer

Absolutely agree.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi this used to happen to me from time to time to me and this is how I fixed it

go to Bluetooth settings on iPhone 12 and see if the Sense is listed as connected if it is restart the phone before doing anything else.

if it is listed as disconnected dotto the following 

on the watch settings (swipe left until you see settings) when in settings scroll down to >Shutdown<.  Then press the start up button on and wait until the Sense stars again 

check in the phone Bluetooth settings that Sense in connected now.

go back to the FitBit app and see if it worked by  swiping down. This will force a sinc

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am getting rid of my sense and would certainly recommend to anyone that asks to not buy one. Never have I experienced this much frustration with a purchase before. I have an iphone11 and clearly Fitbit hasn’t done a good job of making the sense compatible with this phone. Very very disappointed….

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, unfortunately I agree 100%. I have already started to let friends know that the Apple Watch is the way to go. If Fitbit would be more responsive or helpful, but they simply said I wasn’t able to return it for a refund. Period. There was not real effort to help or explain what is being done to improve or correct the issue.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I am ready to chuck mine in the bin. It's the worst. I have an iphone 11 and have tried all of the above too.... it just wont sync. 

Best Answer

Have the same issue, my sense constantly will not sync with my iPhone. Have tried everything, repairing on Bluetooth, rebooting etc and nothing works. Very disappointed in a device that is on 8 months old. My sense is completely useless to me now!!! 

Best Answer