Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need U.S. support.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Have spoken to 877 number twice today. 45 min and no resolution. 'Track your exercise' is not syncing-last sync date is 10/22. Not looking for specific exercise logging-just normal zone daily zone totals. Reps both said no exercise logs unless you specifically enter it. Have never entered any exercise except swimming a couple times and always see daily totals by week. Did everything suggested online-phone, watch off, uninstall app, reinstall device. Case 47344100. Please contact me to help. Very aggravated!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

I'm not support but not quite understanding your issue.  Are you saying that that your exercise sessions are not getting auto-recognized as exercise?  If that is the issue, it really has nothing to do with syncing.  If it is a syncing issue, I would expect it to affect several things.

But then it seems you are saying the issue is that you are not seeing a weekly total. Sometimes it helps if you can narrow it down to the basic problem problem that seems to be causing other issues.

Is your basic issue maybe just that exercise sessions are not getting auto-recognized?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes-that about sums it up. The'zone' minutes are not being captured on the exercise tile. For example, my watch shows 103 active zone minutes but the app shows 1 zone minute in the exercise tile from when i accidentally turned on 'run' today during one of the calls. When i click on the 'zones' tab on the exercise tile, it shows nothing for today. 

Any help appreciated. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you would use the Exercise App on your Sense, it would always count as an exercise session, and there would never be a question of whether or not it gets auto-recognized.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I understand that but don't want to bother on days i don't do a specific exercise. I normally log a couple hundred minutes a day in 'zones' just doing my normal daily routines. For years i have kept an eye on this-not in 'zones' until recently though. Have had fitbit for 8 years. Not too many issues until this one. 

Also, my watch keeps showing a phone w a slash through it-I am guessing that means a connection error w my phone.

Thx!

Best Answer
0 Votes

From Sense Manual :

JohnnyRow_0-1668388583324.png

JohnnyRow_2-1668388665685.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks again. Checked that, status indicator is on.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks again for your help. Just got off phone w fitbit. They are replacing. 

Best Answer
0 Votes