Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Sense would not synch after setting up Fitbit Pay

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Not the most user friendly set up process. I've had a Fitbit since the very beginning so I'm not new to Fitbit. New to Sense however. I'm not new to tech stuff either. Setting up the Sense and trying to shut off the annoying bits has been a challenge. I think I have it close to where I want it. I did have an issue with setting up Fitbit Pay. I added a card but then the app and Sense would not sync. I gave up and went to bed. By morning the battery was dead and it never did sync. I ended up removing the card and deactivating Fitbit Pay. Now the **ahem** watch keeps asking me to set up the wallet. How do I get this to stop? I really do not want Fitbit Pay and it is not very intuitive on how to remove it from the app and watch. I can't put a debit card on it because it does not support my bank. This is very frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit community.

Do you have your information in the Wallet section in the app? If yes, tap your card, scroll to the bottom, tap remove card.

Screenshot_20220213-101721.png

Update:

I reread your post and you already did that. Not sure how to stop the notification for you to set it up. My wife never did and never got notifications to do so. I just removed my card and will see if I get messages telling me to setup wallet. 

Best Answer
0 Votes