Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wallet feature huge defect and let down with Sense

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Once upgraded to sense from versa I have become extremely dissatisfied at the fact that wallet can not be disabled. 
This is a fitness tracking device first, other features are added benefits and should be optional and there should be ability to remove or shut down. The multiple times daily notification when I move my arm to set up the wallet is bad programming and a huge let down. I am not obligated to load payment information into a fitness app on my phone. It is not only annoying, it also removes confidence in Fitbits ability to understand and predict user needs when developing software. 
I hope I am not expected to be interested in paying 9.99 a month for a Premium subscription after 6 months of a trial with out seeing any improvement in their software- meaning updates on making it user friendly to customize visibility of notifications on all in program apps (whether they can be deleted or not, as wallet can not be removed from the gallery). Fitbit, it seems the community is speaking on a lot of issues. I have contacted customer support twice. Both times were nearly 20 minute interactions that resulted in nothing being resolved except me being reminded to take a survey. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

The wallet can not be removed from any tracker. 

However the wallet icon that opens the UI can be removed

Also through settings the quick start of the wallet can also be removed. 

Once both are removed, their will not be any way to open the wallet. 

----------------------

On the Sense

Swipe to settings and tap 

Swipe to Shortcuts

Change Fitbit Pay to something else. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Not experiencing this. I did struggle with bring stuck on wallet for a time but once that was resolved no issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I completely agree. It is very presumptuous of Fitbit to assume everyone wants this feature and not giving us the control of what we have or do not have on our devices. I tried setting Fitbit Pay up but it fails to sync and does nothing but drain the battery. Extremely annoying and frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The wallet can not be removed from any tracker. 

However the wallet icon that opens the UI can be removed

Also through settings the quick start of the wallet can also be removed. 

Once both are removed, their will not be any way to open the wallet. 

----------------------

On the Sense

Swipe to settings and tap 

Swipe to Shortcuts

Change Fitbit Pay to something else. 

Best Answer