Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please add Youtube Music app to Sense

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

We need the YouTube app for Sense, it is one of the best music platforms PLEASE consider it.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Have you added your vote @Ilsaka 

Asking the community of fitbit users may not.. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
20 REPLIES 20

Have you added your vote @Ilsaka 

Asking the community of fitbit users may not.. 

Best Answer

@Rich_Laue what?

Best Answer

We have a feature request board where users can suggest features for consideration. That is why posted a link to the current suggestion for a YouTube app. 

We currently are on a board designed for receiving help from our fellow fitbit users and the link I posted above is currently the best thing I could suggest, or answer with. 

Best Answer

Ok @Rich_Laue now you've reworded your initial reply it now makes sense as your initial post didn't.

Best Answer

Yes, I already made my vote, I hope we get a positive reaction from the Fitbit team.

Thanks

Best Answer

Seeing as this has been around for about 4 years now, it's highly unlikely to ever get implemented.  It would appear that Fitbit get a kickback from Deezer and Pandora - hence why only they can access internal storage - so I doubt they will ever implement a feature where they would have to pay themselves.

Best Answer

The chances for implementation may have increased after Google acquired Fitbit.

Fitbit user since September 2019
Sense2 Sense, Charge3, Android, Windows
Best Answer

god i really hope so, i spent over $300 on this thing and i will not be signing up for pandora or spotify when i have a perfectly good youtube premium account. Ive also never even heard of deezer, but i definitely wont be signing up for that either

Best Answer

I hope they really do this. YouTube is my favorite app and I use it every day.I also make videos for my YouTube channel myself. It's sad if the idea is not supported

Best Answer

This is the only reason I haven't upgraded. When my Versa died, I found a previous model on clearance. I'm not buying anything in that range again until they have YouTube music.

Best Answer

Really hope a YouTube music app comes to the versa soon

Best Answer

I'm still mad that you can't just load music onto this thing like with the Versa 2.  I almost returned my Sense after I learned that, but the Sense does other things that I really wanted.  I do have Youtube Premium, so I guess I can support that, but I still think you should be able to just load mp3s onto it.  Not like they don't know how to code that because the Versa 2 did that.  Seems like an odd feature to remove from the flagship device.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well if they dont add the ability to load music you have to buy one of the music services. Its how business works

Best Answer
0 Votes

Guess my business will be going with a different watch then LOL. 

Best Answer

@Antifitfitclub I open the quick menu - music - then control any video, audio, or camera app on the phone. Which ever app is in the foreground this music control will control. 

You may have to set the music control to phone. 

Best Answer

I can not believe that a company owned by Google won't let us use YouTube music.  Google, you need to fix this problem! That is the only music app that I use! 

Best Answer

My guy! So simply said and done. Had no clue. THANK YOU!

Best Answer

Music controls on the watch (accessed via double button press, if assigned to one of the 4 shortcuts,) will control any music opened on the watch.

The good thing is you don't have to stop your clock face or app to control your music on the phone or change volume which you cannot do with some apps.

You can even use voice assistant (via long press, if assigned to it) to start music on the phone, or even control it.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

This works guys! 🙂

Best Answer