Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run time accuracy rounding up

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone know how to change the run times (and walks etc) so that on the app it shows the exact time I ran.  It used to show minutes and seconds, but has changed to round up to the nearest full minute and I've tried to find settings to change it but can't find them. Wasn't to know my exact parkrun times, not the full minutes.  I know parkrun give it, but I'm not at the front, so need to adjust seconds off for getting to start line.  Seems to have happened during and update

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

It's been like that for months (at least in the Android app). You can open tab of heart rate and see the actual time (mm:ss) at the right side of bottom axis. Not exactly solution, rather workaround. Users asked for fixing it long ago. Fitbit's deaf.

Best Answer

@Toraneko ignore the workaround from my response above. Just checked it on one of my runs. Each chart shows different seconds:

pixlr_20220911090306861.jpg

I believe there is no way to see the actual time in the app (or if it is, it's not obvious). It should be ok in the web dashboard (hopefully).

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, it does show on the heart rate tab, not the heart zones on the map.  I saw my time in my watch but I clicked through my watch too quickly so didn't see, but it says on heart rate tab in bottom corner which is quicker than last week, and a much tougher route as different location so I'm happy with that and at least gives me a bit of an idea from my official, so thank you.  

But totally would be better to go back to what it was, not sure rounding is in any terms useful given we is it as timing watches for activities 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Don't expect Fitbit to know what are actual needs of runners. Fitbit may be anything but runners watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes