Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPO2 has not been reading for the last 2 nights. It has been working beautifully for several months.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The SPO2 has not registered on my Sense for the last 2 nights. It was working beautifully for months until now. I have restarted my watch multiple times the last 2 days but NADA Spo2. Anyone else having problems recently??

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
I can now report mine has gone back to normal now. Recording everything
beautifully as before. I did give the sensors a really good clean. Maybe
that helped!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
20 REPLIES 20

My SpO2 hasn't recorded for the last few days either. It's previously worked fine for well over 18 months. Everything else seems to be ok. I thought it might be that sensor has broken. It's quite old now

Best Answer
I've had mine just over 2 years now. I don't think that is it. Perhaps it is a temporary glitch. There was a time when I had a lot of trouble with the SPO2 sensing, but, like I said, it has been working flawlessly for months, until now.....

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Get Outlook for Android<>
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes same issue for me and the breathing rate hasn’t recorded either. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My SpO2 has Never worked!! Not once second from the minute I got it.  I foolishly spent too much time trying to work around the problem and the return time had passed.   I know I'm not the only one who has had this issue either.

Best Answer
0 Votes
So sorry it has not ever worked for you. Mine didn't work today, either (3 days so far). BTW, love your "handle". He loves me, too.....💕

Best Answer
I can now report mine has gone back to normal now. Recording everything
beautifully as before. I did give the sensors a really good clean. Maybe
that helped!
Best Answer
I did try cleaning the back of mine at lunch today so we will see if that helps the Sp02 in the morning as well..... Will report back tomorrow.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This occurs on my Sense every few weeks to every few months. The SpO2 shows new data on the watch face, every other stat updates in the app, but the app refuses to obtain the SpO2 data. Nothing will fix it. Restarting the watch, resetting the watch, reconnecting to the app, nothing matters. Sometimes it takes a single day to fix the problem, sometimes as many as 3 days. Suddenly, the data just shows up in the app.Just be patient and it should show up. Or not. Either way, there isn't anything you can do about it.

My last occurrence was a little over 3 weeks ago. It took 2 days to show up.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I"ve read all these comments and it appears that I'm not alone with frustration over this function of SpO2 not working. I've tried different clock faces and ever trick I can think of including all these that are mentioned in this thread.

I got a message that I should "Sleep to update".  That't bogus.  I am recording sleep normally and when I check the Fitbit App (Android)  and drill down under "Sleep" I see the SpO2 readings.  They don't just come to the clock face.

Sounds like a programming error to me.

Best Answer
Oh, I'm seeing it on my clock face right now (95%) but it hasn't showed up as an overnight reading on my app (android also) for 3 days dispite resetting the watch several times each day.....

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I think it has something to do with which clock face you select also.  The clock face I was using up until a few days ago dissapeared without warning.  That clock face is no longer in the library either. Not all clock faces are created equal.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've used Fitbit's SpO2 clock face, another one someone made, plus ones that don't show the SpO2 value. Happens randomly no matter the face. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
For me, my clock face hasn't changed. The Sp02 just stopped recording (in the last 3 days) and restarting the Fitbit doesn't seem to help currently (restarting the Fitbit used to help when the Sp02 didn't show up).....

Best Answer
0 Votes

To clean yours, did you use Fitbit's recommended rubbing alcohol and a soft toothbrush or cotton swab?? What cleaning method worked for you?? When I "cleaned" the back of mine yesterday, I probably should have done a more thorough job (just sort of half cleaned, lol.) Sp02 didn't show this morning either so want to do a better cleaning job today and see if the info shows up tomorrow morning. Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I just used an eyeglass cleaner swab and that seems to work.  My SPo2 worked last night and my old clockface appeared as well.I'm sticking with my theory that it's just poor programming.Sent from my cell.
Best Answer

The SPo2 and breathing rate recorded this morning without having done anything to my Sense 2 (iOS). Perhaps Fitbit had a system issue. 

Best Answer

What clock face have you used that worked?

Best Answer
0 Votes

smaller.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

VERY happy to report that my Sp02 showed up this morning after thoroughly cleaning the back of my Fitbit Sense with alcohol and a soft toothbrush with water on it. Drying it and letting it air dry for a bit before putting it back on. Happy camper here!

pastimz_0-1701529010830.png

Snoopy Happy Dance, lol😊.

Best Answer
0 Votes