Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense Problems

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Very disappointed with the sense so far. I find it difficult to comprehend this is the top watch in the whole range. 

Firstly, the GPS sometimes doesn’t connect straight away and connects after I start exercise meaning I lose some of my distance. It also loses GPS during a exercise which defeats the purpose of putting it on. The Versa 2 never did this. 

Secondly, it doesn’t seem to recognise my heart rate correctly. I follow the guidance and prevous suggestions in putting the watch one finger away from my wrist and when my pulse is racing, it shows my heart rate to be low like 86. 

Thirdly, the battery life is far from 6+ days. Mine needs charging every 3 days, more than my Versa 2. 

Very disappointed, considering the Versa 2’s performance was better. 

Any additional suggestions to the ones I have already read would be helpful.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Manii  - GPS and heart rate are known issues which you can see in the posts in the forums.

For better battery life try removing snore detection, AFib and SpO2 tracker app, they use a lot.  See more here  How to resolve the Major issues causing short battery life 

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Manii  - GPS and heart rate are known issues which you can see in the posts in the forums.

For better battery life try removing snore detection, AFib and SpO2 tracker app, they use a lot.  See more here  How to resolve the Major issues causing short battery life 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @Manii welcome, you may find this article of interest Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life? I hope this helps.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

thanks. What this means is that in upgrading to the premium Fitbit product, I have effectively downgraded as the smart watch doesn’t do all the things a Versa 2 could do. Great 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Manii- unfortunately the newer watches aren't as good as the Versa 2 in many respects. Quite why that is is a mystery.

Are you able to get a refund, normally 30 days from a shop, 45 days from Fitbit direct? But a lot depends on where you live and different country consumer laws.

Best Answer
0 Votes