Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense - Scratched Screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my Sense since launch day and it has somehow picked up some light scratches on the screen. Very disappointing that, despite being manufactured with Gorilla Glass, it has picked up scratches despite me not damaging it at all. Fitbit can't/won't do anything about it as they state I damaged it myself, so now I'm left with trying to repair it myself. 

Does anyone have any tips for polishing the scratches out? I don't know if the touchscreen functionality will be affected if I try one of those plastic/acrylic polishing pastes and a microfibre cloth. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

You may find plenty of tutorials on the Internet like for example this one:

https://www.mainenewsonline.com/how-to-remove-scratches-from-gorilla-glass/

However, some mobile phone repair shops may be able to do it for you and I would go in that direction. Rather than making things worse by yourself, it's better to pay and have it done. Personally, I wouldn't try to do it by myself - I have no experience with that and I would be afraid of making things worse and potentially adding irreversible damage.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've hadthe same issue, multiple scratches on the face from just general use... very disappointing! my Ionic lasted 2 years with no scratches at all. Maybe they have changed the screen quality?

Best Answer

Yep, and Fitbit won't acknowledge it. All the other products I've had that use Gorilla Glass have never scratched from general use! 

Best Answer

I have had my Sense for a week and scratches all over. Had my Blaze for 4 years and not 1 scratch. The glass is not good quality at all. I'm very dissatisfied. Fitbit offered 35% off an upgrade. Why would I upgrade when I have the newest model and the screen is terrible?

Best Answer
0 Votes