Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense Stairs wrong

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Today, 445am, woke up.  Fed animals doing 1 flight of stairs.  Sense shows I did 6 floors?!  I have rebooted and always my stairs are off daily

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @Bellamenterotto, welcome, you may be interested in this third party article Fitbit floors climbed not accurate? Here's what to do. This is not a metric I pay much attention to, it is not used in reporting any other score or fitness metric.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Bellamenterotto  - in accurate floor count is a known issue. Often restarting the watch can clear any accumulated issues.

If you are interested in how your watch pressure sensor is behaving or whether you can get a more accurate floor count, try the SimpleFloors app.

It shows how your watch is affected by environmental issues such as, going room to room, upstairs/downstairs, inside to outside, changes in temperature, how you move your arms, etc.

This app is meant for checking purposes as it uses the battery a lot, but at least it will give you an idea if your watch is responding to pressure changes fine or if it is some other issue.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes