Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense Wallet won't sync with phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just bought me a FitBit Sense.  Set my credit cards up under the wallet in the FitBit app.  Go the cards verified and such through the banks to where they are active with FitBit pay.  But when the phone goes to sync with the Sense, I get error codes of "error sending commands to sense AB0290000 A3026985 A3026F00..."  Gives option to try again.  I do and get the same errors.  I've rebooted both the cell phone and the Sense.  Even cleared the cache out on the phone.  Nothing works.

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hi, @Stromy93, welcome, you do not mention the make or model of your cell phone. Most phones work well with Fitbit but some need careful attention Fitbit-compatible devices provides detail. I'm afraid I know nothing about the error codes. I wonder if you are having a problem with "Syncing" Why won't my Fitbit device sync? provides guidance. If you are not able to resolve your problem I suggest you contact "Customer Support" here, use the chat facility or phone for a prompt response.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is the error with a sync of your data @Stromy93 or with Fitbit pay?

Are you saying that the Bank shows that the Sense Fitbit pay is connected, but your card is not loaded onto the Sense? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Samsung Galaxy A10e...everything else works fine with the FitBit except for trying to do the Wallet.
Best Answer
0 Votes

What is not working about the Wallet? 

Do you have any cards loaded onto the Sense? 

If so, what happens RHR trying to pay? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
The FitBit Sense is NOT showing the my cards whatsoever in the wallet on the device.  When I go to sync the Sense with the phone, I get the errors and won't sync the wallets between the phone and the Sense.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you ever figure this out?  I'm having the same issue...

Best Answer

Hi, @kingcobraninja, welcome, my understanding of your question is that you have successfully loaded your card into the wallet on your phone app but it has not appeared on your "Sense" wallet when you synced.

Can you please confirm the make & model of your phone along with the O/S (It needs to be newer than Android 10 or IOS14)? Where are you? Fitbit Pay Bank & Transit Support List gives details of banks and transport that are supported by Fitbit What should I know about Fitbit Pay? provides comprehensive background information.

Please post here again.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes