Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense battery doesn't even last a full 12 hours

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my fitbit sense watch for a month now. For the first few weeks the battery life lasted quite a while, but now it won't even last a full 12 hours let alone 6 days. I can't even wear it at night because it will be dead before I even wake up. I haven't changed any setting or apps since I first set it up, and the clock face is the default the watch has when you first set it up. I don't use the always on display, I don't track exercises, I only receive text notifications and I don't use the quick reply or speech to text option. I even tried deleting apps and turning off some settings and it's still draining very fast. I bought the watch for my heart issues but how can I rely on it to let me know when something is wrong if the battery doesn't even last a full day???

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

It is unlikely a problem with the watch itself.

It is more likely due to an update of firmware or most probably the Fitbit App.

Removing the SpO2 tracker app and any SpO2 clock face should give you an extra 2 days over what would normally be 4 days in light use without the bug.

To test the theory, after syncing, try disabling the phone's Bluetooth, Shutdown the watch from settings.

Wait 10 seconds and place it on the charger to restart it and fully charge it and then see how long it lasts.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

For what it's worth, on my Sense, I use sleep tracking, SpO2 tracking, and always-on display and regular heart rate checking, plus weather sync for my watch face. I get about four days worth of battery. Might be an issue with your specific device. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

turn off bluetooth for awhile..

Best Answer

I would try contacting Support right away (link is at the bottom of the page) and asking for a Battery Test. If there's a problem with the battery, they may be able to get you a replacement.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes