Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense battery drained and won't charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi Fitbit, my Sense won't hold charge, the battery drains to zero. I cant get it to charge at all.

I have switched to my docking station, my computer, my car, and my wall USB ports, none work.

I have cleaned the back and the charging ports.

I have hard booted/factory reset the watch.

My watch face was flare but that stopped working on 7/11/21.. unknown why.. couldn't get it reloaded..

The battery keeps draining to zero...no GPS, no workouts, no radio etc..

I have ordered a knock off new charging cable from Amazon to be here tomorrow..

Just frustrated..really like the Sense when it works. I convinced a good friend to get one because I loved mine..now it's awful..not sure that was such a good thing..

Please fix the charging issue.

Thank you

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Jenstar1. Welcome back to the Community Forums.

Thanks for sharing detailed information about this situation and for the steps tried prior to posting. I understand how you're feeling about your experience with your Sense and I'm sorry for this inconvenience. Because your watch is neither charging nor holding charge, I'd recommend getting in touch with our Support team so they can evaluate your options and bring you back on track. Please click here to get connected with them via chat or phone, and make sure to share all the steps you've tried so far.

Have a good day.

Best Answer

The new aftermarket charger came in today from Amazon and it seems to be charging the device.  If I have additional issues I will update this thread.

Thank you for your time and quick response

Best Answer

Hi @Jenstar1. It's good to see you again.

You're welcome. I'm glad your Sense starting working well with the new charging cable and thanks for keeping me posted. In case you have some spare time, I’d like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can meet more people, start your own topics and find great tips to live a healthier lifestyle.

Have a good day.

Best Answer
0 Votes